"bir lider nereye gittiğini bilmeden, önderlik edemez." -lost

Doctor Who tartışma forumu

Tüm Forumlar > Doctor Who > doctor who unutamadığınız replikler

yeni konu aç doctor who unutamadığınız replikler

-- spoiler içerebilir--
doctor who izlerken çok güldüğünüz, ağladığınız,günlerce beyninizde dolaşan unutamadığınız replikleri yazar mısınız ? mesela benim en sevdiklerim are you my mummy, dont blink dont turn away, ı dont wanna go :(,allons-y alonzo!,gerenimo,fantastic,bowties / fezs are cool,

Hepsi çok anlamlı aslında Geronimo favori repliğim ama hiç unutamadığım replik şu "Run you clever boy and be a doctor"

on birinci doktorun ''He sounds old. Please tell me I didn't get old. Anything but old.'' sözü en güzel söz.

I dont wanna go :(

Really creative music is composed partly of inspiration and partly of a sense of composition. The inspiration is of Slavonic origin, the art of composition is of Germanic. It is when these two mingle in one man that the master of genius appears. In Bach’s music it is the composition, which is marvelous, and he certainly had no drop of Slav blood in his veins. As regards Beethoven, on the other hand, one glance at his head shows that he comes of a different race. It is not pure chance that the British have never produced a composer of genius; it is because they are a pure Germanic race.

Doctor WHO ? :D

''But me! I could do so much more, so much more! But this is what I get. my reward. But it's not fair!''

konuya abone kullanıcılar 15

Yukarı Çık